Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This product combines sub floor and underlay into a single powerful panel for use under carpet and pad, vinyl flooring, or hardwood flooring. Our specially designed smooth surface resists punch-through damage and is touch-sanded for uniform thickness. This plywood is made of layers of thin sheets of wood (veneer) in alternating wood grain directions, which increases strength and stiffness and minimizes floor bounce. Tongue and grooved edges eliminate blocking, provide proper spacing and simplify installation.
- Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance
- Use it as a single-layer floor no need to buy sub floor and underlayment
- It is designed to be cut, drilled, glued, and nailed with ordinary tools
- Excellent nail, screw, and staple holding ability allows placement near panel edges without splits
- Ideal for remodeling or new construction in residential or light commercial applications
- It is resistant to splitting, puncturing and impact damage these panels are durable
- Uni-Flor is construction-grade and designed for exposure to the elements only during construction