Drywall – 3/8″ x 4ft x 8ft Gypsum Board
Sheetrock Brand 3/8 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft. Gypsum Board offers easy installation and almost immediate decoration. Panels are easy to score and snap and are recommended for non-fire rated applications in residential construction. They feature tapered long edges for easy finishing.
- Intended for non-fire rated applications
- The non-combustible core is encased in 100% recycled face and back paper
- Score and snap easily
- Tapered edges for easily concealed joints
- Quick installation and decoration
- Resist cracking and warping
- Commonly used as a base layer for improving sound control in double-layer steel- and wood-stud partitions
- Can be used for forming curved surfaces with short radii
Sanded Plywood (FSC Certified) 15/32″ x 4ft x 8ft.
This sanded panel is an excellent option for your next project. From yard art to wainscoting, this panel offers the strength and durability to last.
- An affordable craft and project panel.
- Easier on tools than composite panels, no pre-drilling/pilot holes required.
- Sanded on the face of the panel.
- Recommended applications include built-ins, furniture, soffits, storage, shelving, work benches, cabinets, porch ceilings, wainscoting, and do-it-yourself projects.
- Not recommended for structural applications.
- Manufactured to construction and workmanship requirements for grade, veneer and panel thickness, as outlined in the (APA) – The Engineered Wood Association’s Product Standard 1-09.
1″ x 8″ x 8ft Barn Wood Shiplap Pine Boarding.
Bring the outdoors in with the look of distressed shiplap siding. Barnwood shiplap boards are made to have a rough sawn surface. Boards can be left unfinished or can be primed/painted to create a reclaimed wood look. The appeal of distressed wood and rustic reclaimed wood makes this perfect for projects. Can be installed horizontally or vertically on walls. Due to the natural characteristics of wood, some cupping and warp may occur. These products are not recommended for outdoor applications.
- Barn wood manufactured from new lumber
- Ideal to create barn wood accent walls and other do-it-yourself projects
- Custom paint or stain may be applied over surface
- Easy to cut and install in horizontal and vertical applications
- Kiln dried for added stability
- Exposed face 6.44 in.
- 6-boards per pack covers 25.8 sq. ft. or 4.3 sq. ft. per piece
- Actual product size: 5/8 in. x 7-1/16 in. x 8 ft
- Available in a variety of colors.
YardPods makes no express or implied representations or warranties for the materials or accessories contained on this website. YardPods does not warranty any of the companies or individuals listed on this site. Please read our Terms and Conditions for more.