Bring the outdoors in with the look of distressed shiplap siding. Barnwood shiplap boards are made to have a rough sawn surface. Boards can be left unfinished or can be primed/painted to create a reclaimed wood look. The appeal of distressed wood and rustic reclaimed wood makes this perfect for projects. Can be installed horizontally or vertically on walls. Due to the natural characteristics of wood, some cupping and warp may occur. These products are not recommended for outdoor applications.
- Barn wood manufactured from new lumber
- Ideal to create barn wood accent walls and other do-it-yourself projects
- Custom paint or stain may be applied over surface
- Easy to cut and install in horizontal and vertical applications
- Kiln dried for added stability
- Exposed face 6.44 in.
- 6-boards per pack covers 25.8 sq. ft. or 4.3 sq. ft. per piece
- Actual product size: 5/8 in. x 7-1/16 in. x 8 ft
- Available in a variety of colors.