Ideal for YardPods in all locations of the USA, this lightweight metal panel is easy to install and protects your investment beautifully and affordably. Available in a wide variety of profiles, colors and lengths. The common Classic Rib has a low profile rib height of 3/4 in. and is designed for attachment to the roof substrate with fasteners that penetrate the face of the panel. Fastener heads feature a gasket that prevents leaking. Classic Rib also provides you with decades of worry-free service with low maintenance requirements.
Because of high oil prices, there is little cost difference between asphalt shingles and metal roofing systems. Asphalt derives from petroleum, so as oil prices rise, the material cost different between metal and asphalt shingles narrows. Additionally, metal roofs have many more innovative features that save homeowners money long after the initial purchase. When you factor in the long lifecycle of metal compared to asphalt shingles, homeowners are beginning to understand the true value that metal roofing brings to a home. This is a major reason why metal is the fastest growing category of roofing in the U.S.
- Lightweight, all-season steel panel is easy to install
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Resists fire, high winds, mildew, rot, pests and other damage
- Environmentally responsible choice containing a minimum 30% recycled content and is 100% recyclable
- Virtually maintenance free and resistant to mildew, rot and pests; occasional cleaning will maintain its appearance