YardPod floors will either have a 3/4″ plywood finish, or concrete. There is a wide variety of options for finishing the floor, including bamboo, hardwood, vinyl, carpet and carpet tiles. Currently, the most popular option is bamboo, which comes in a variety of colors and finishes. We recommend a click-lock installation which is easy to install and which will remain stable.
A popular choice is “Home Decorators Collection” from Home Depot.
- Made from natural and sustainable bamboo; Natural golden finish
- Bamboo flooring is durable, scratch and dent resistant
- Easy DIY click-lock installation.
This flooring costs $1.89 / square foot and comes in boxes which cover 13.4 square feet each. You will need 10 cases for a 120 sq ft YardPod.
Click Lock Bamboo Flooring. Featuring a unique construction that retains superior strength and durability, this flooring has an excellent body for modern and classic homes. It boasts a durable 7-layer aluminum oxide finish, providing protection from everyday wear. This product has achieved GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. This Bamboo Flooring style will provide many years of style and comfort in your home. An existing home should have a consistent room temperature of 65°F – 75°F and relative humidity (RH) of 40% – 55%. Continual deviation from these conditions will affect the dimensions of flooring (see installation guide for more details).
- Wood Species: Bamboo
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x 38.59 in. Length Planks
- 13.40 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 37.2 lbs. Case quantity: 10
- Construction: High Density Fiberboard (HDF) Bamboo Flooring
- Prefinished Bamboo Toast in a Medium Color with a Smooth Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1400
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Floating click, glue-down
- Residential use
- 30-year residential warranty
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and underlayment.
- Easily cleaned with a soft brush or damb cloth
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS