Our comprehensive Site Assessments are performed by one of our professional Site Assessors and using local zoning and design regulations we will quickly tell you if you can build a YardPod on your property and the best location to build.
YardPod Site Assessment Report
Here is what you’ll receive with your in-depth Site Assessment Report
- Initial telephone call to discuss your requirements.
- Research into local planning regulations, zoning restrictions, etc..
- Review of Assessor’s Report, site restrictions and setbacks.
- Online review of site and neighborhood.
- Identification of issues of concern.
- Creation of preliminary Site Plan showing restrictions.
- An on-site visit by one of our professional Site Assessors, up to 2 hours.
- Detailed discussion with you about your requirements, objectives and criteria.
- Review of local authority potential issues and concerns (if any).
- Review of access, site issues and obstructions, including trees, slopes, etc.
- Visual survey of the site, location of services, views, orientation, shade, sun path.
- Photographs and notes of the site and the finishes used in existing buildings.
- Call or visit to local authority to clarify any issues.
- A Detailed written report that includes:
- Site Plan
- Summary of Assessment with recommendations.
- List of problems to be overcome (if any).
- Recommended location(s)
- Suggested layout
- Suggested design type and materials
- Budget guidance
- Outline timetable
- Next step recommendations
- Follow-up telephone call with you
Use our expertise to eliminate costly fees, time delays, and local government bureaucracy.